I like traveling. My TWIKE is the vehicle of choice.
a TWIKE can incredibly helpful with starting a discussion or to get invited to local people’s homes.
I’ve owned a TWIKE and have been taking my TWIKE on longer tours at least once a year for 6-21 days for the last 15+ years.
here is an overview of my previous and current adventures:
- 2021: TDP2021, [fr, es, pt] Tour du Portugal
- 2020: TDST2020 [it, at] Our yearly trip to Styria. Super lucky that ch/it/at are still mostly open for travel
- 2020: TDI2020 [it] another trip to southern Italy
- 2019: TDE2019 [es] A trip to southern Spain
- 2019: TDI2019 [it] going further south in Italy than ever before
- 2017: TDST2017 [it, sl, at] re-run of TDIN2016 with my second daughter.
- 2017: TDE2017 [it, sl, hr, hu, sk, at] Tour de l’east – driving eastwards for 11 days
- 2016: TDIN216: [it, sl, at] Travel to Styria via northern Italy, Venice, Slovenia, Ljubljana and back.
- 2016: TDAF2016 [fr, it] Tour des Alpes Françaises
- 2015: TDB2015 [ee, lv, lt, su/ru, pl, cz, at, de] tour du baltique
- 2014: TDM2014 [it, sl, hr] tour de la mediterranée
- 2012: TDE2012 [fr, es] Tour d’espagne – drive to southern spain and back
- 2011: WAVE INDIA[in] a few weeks in india
- 2011: TDD2011 [de, dk] tour du danemark “the land of the naturally blond”
- 2010: TDI2010 [it] tour d’italie
- 2009: TDS2009 [ch] > tour de suisse (on nicd’s, heading over as many mountain passes as possible)
- 2008: TDS2008 [ch] > tour de suisse (on nicd’s – getting to know TWIKE long distance travelling)
- 2007: TDS2007 [ch] > tour de suisse (on nicd’s with TW077)