A new TWIKE adventure in 2016!
June 10-19, 2016. (tl;dr – Start reading the first blog entry)
We’re both really looking forward to travelling to the French Alps and the Ligurian Coast. We’ve both not been in a while and we’re going to able to cross off some of the missing passes in Europe from TW560’s list.
With TW560’s new 52Ah battery, we’ll have plenty of electric range (460km+ to be precise) to travel without any charges during the day and have about 2 hours more per day to take in the scenery.
- Leave Switzerland quickly on one charge
- Cross off many missing passes from TW560’s list
- Visit Monaco
- Enjoy the Ligurian coast
- Drive through Milano’s old town
- Visit San Pellegrino’s source
- Take many pictures and have a good time
The route will be taking us through some very beautiful parts of Europe – see current planning in the interactive map below. (you might need to zoom in slightly)
Start reading: first TDAF2016 entry with TW560’s 200k anniversary!